The below list of countries is currently listed on the UK Red List. All countries are listed on individual nations (England, Scotland, Wales & NI) as RED.
Before returning to the UK from the destinations above you must:
ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES & NI:
- take a COVID-19 test – you must take the test in the 3 days before you travel to England
- book a quarantine hotel package, including 2 COVID-19 tests
- quarantine for 10 full days in a managed quarantine hotel (the day you arrive in England is day 0)
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of quarantining – these are included in your hotel package
- complete a passenger locator form
You must do this even if you are fully vaccinated.